Travel Overview


  • You are responsible for booking and paying for your travel using the travel allowance provided by SCA.
  • You will receive your US Bank Debit Card which will be loaded with your travel allowance 2-3 weeks after submitting your enrollment paperwork. No receipts are required for travel.
  • The standard travel allowance granted to and from your site is $650. 
  • Interns positions in Alaska receive a travel allowance of $1100.



You need to be a member of Conservation Interns to add comments!

© 2020   Created by SCA.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service