As you're getting ready to end your service, here are some tips for a successful wrap-up.
- Time Logs
- All activity and output logs must be submitted for your supervisor's approval within 1 week after your end date. (Questions? See Getting Started on Time Logs.)
- After your position ends, use the "View My History" tab to see your logs.
- Post-Program Survey
- Complete the survey which will be emailed to you about 1 week before your end date.
- Make travel plans or review arrangements already made.
- Leave your housing better than you found it.
- SCA AmeriCorps Members Only
- Sign the AmeriCorps Exit Form in your MyAmeriCorps portal.
- After you are exited from the program you will be able to access your award through your MyAmeriCorps portal as well.
Looking for a job in the conservation field - there are some great job search resources at the SCA-Search Project.
Or check out this page for free webinars on creating a federal resume and navigating USAJobs.