This is the SCA Enrollment Paperwork needed for your Corps Team position. It is estimated that it will take an estimated 60 minutes at a computer with internet access to complete.
Things you'll need to gather:
- photo ID
- Proof or Citizenship (SCA AmeriCorps members only)
- digital camera/scanner
- computer with internet access
All Corps Members:
- SCA Confirmation of Acceptance
- SCA Program Participant Agreement
- Direct Deposit information
- Proof of ID
- Background Check Request -- Check out this link for more details on background checks for AmeriCorps members.
If you are enrolling in SCA AmeriCorps Program:
- SCA AmeriCorps Program Member Agreement
- National Service Trust Enrollment Form
- Form W-4
- Electronic I-9 Form
- Health Insurance Enrollment Form (only for SCA AmeriCorps members serving longer than 17 weeks)
- All forms are sent by email from SCA Enrollment.