Most Important thing:
- This is your site! Use it. Enjoy it. Find friends, ask questions, start discussions, post photos or videos, connect with people in your region and find events close to you.
- Anyone interested in youth conservation issues is welcome to register for the site.
However, there are a few things we need to include in the "fine" print:
- The site is intended to be a collaborative and sharing environment. We will take all reasonable measures to keep information and users safe.
- Respect others’ opinions and be sensitive to others’ feelings.
- Content on this site is the responsibility of the individual who posted it and is not representative of SCA, its staff or any of its other members.
- Although we do not intend to regularly monitor the content on the site, we do reserve the right to remove any user and/or user content including wall posts, comments, and photos that are: disrespectful, harmful, disruptive or negative (as deemed by SCA).
- This site is not intended for users under the age of 13.
- Although we do all we can to protect the site against spammers, at times you may encounter a spammer. Please do not respond to any questionable or unsolicited email or comment. Make sure to report the user immediately, as they will be blocked from the site right away.
Thank you for working together to make your experience with SCA’s Online Community safe, enjoyable and productive! Start networking...